CQ fluency Life Sciences Capabilities
Case Study - Custom Technology to Manage Translation Process & Spend
CQ fluency is a solutions-oriented, tech-forward language service provider offering a full suite of culturally relevant translation services for life sciences and healthcare in over 170languages. Our nimble team and visionary solutions architects take a consultative approach that align with your goals and objectives. Our boutique-style service enables us to optimize your translation strategy to save you money, time and avoid setbacks.
- Clinical trial translations
- Linguistic validation
- Translations for clinical labels
- Regulatory submissions
- Medical writing
- Corporate, global human resources and marketing
- Medical device software localization
- Package inserts and labeling
- Compliance documentation
- Product catalogs
- Medical device operation manuals
- Instructions for use
- Bristol Myers Squib
- ThermoFisher Scientific
- The power of automation for drug safety - one of the world’s largest global pharmaceutical companies came to CQ fluency with a need for quick and accurate translations of global scientific articles for pharmacovigilance.
- Developing a one-of-a-kind ecosystem for translation management - we developed a proprietary, customized technology solution for a major pharmaceutical company to help manage and drive efficiency of their multi-million annual translation spend across 70 countries and optimize the translation process.
- South America
- North America
No. of full time employees
Number of years in business
2 University Plaza Drive