CQ fluency offers a full suite of culturally relevant translation and language services in over 170 languages. We work with in-country and US-based subject matter experts who are not only savants in their fields, but are familiar with different dialects and non-verbal cues. With the support of our committed teams, we are on a mission to improve lives– by leveraging our "CQ" to blend meaning and feeling to cultivate real human connections.
97 percent of our business is in the health and life science industries. We are honored to work with clients such as Bristol Myers Squibb, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer, Regeneron, Roche, Sanofi and more.
We deliver complete medical and technical accuracy, with subscriptions to essential QRD templates and glossaries of standard medical terminologies for successful translation of pharmaceutical materials. These include the European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines (EDQM) database, and the Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities (MedDRA). This ensures:
- Full compliance with continually evolving regulatory requirements
- Employment of clinically validated, fully harmonized terminology
- Optimized translation quality in short turnaround times
Discover our Life Sciences Solutions:
- In-country translators with clinical expertise ensuring technical accuracy and consistency in your clinical research documentation and translations
- Culturally adapted for accessibility for patients, healthcare professionals, scientists and government agencies
e.g. case report forms, clinical evaluations, clinical study reports etc.
- ISPOR-compliant processes ensure that all components are conceptually equivalent across multiple languages and therapeutic areas
e.g. Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COAs), such as Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs), Electronic Patient-Reported Outcomes (ePROs) and Quality of Life (QoL) Questionnaires
- Fully prepared to be your language compliance partner in navigating the continually evolving regulatory landscape.
- Familiar with global regulation requirements on medical devices, such as the new EU MDR and IVDR regulations.
e.g. IFUs (Instructions for Use), medical device operation manuals, product catalogs, brochures and web content
- ISO-certified quality control processes ensure that our translations are accurate and comply with regulatory requirements
e.g. adverse event reports, dosage form regulations, pharmacological tests etc.
Marketing and Corporate Support
- trusted by leading pharmaceutical and medical device companies to bring their messages and products to the world
e.g. advertising, brochures, e-Learning, patient education, multimedia, websites.
We’re an award-winning organization that is passionate about having a positive impact. Our growth is a testament to our comprehensive approach to diversity and inclusion. This includes embracing a multicultural workforce and creating an inclusive workplace culture. We are a proud Supplier Diversity Champion, with a commitment to enhancing our communities and supporting fellow diverse businesses. CQ fluency has helped hundreds of companies succeed in their target markets since 2000 and we hope to do the same with you.
- South America
- North America
No. of full time employees
Number of years in business
2 University Plaza Drive