During this webinar life science technology leaders from Merck, Sanofi and Catalent will discuss how Apprentice.io’s pharma-compliant remote collaboration platform, Tandem, helped organizations steady supply chains, better manage operations and increase speed to market during the global COVID-19 pandemic. Hear from the world’s leading life science organizations on how the adoption of an industry-compliant remote collaboration system helped their teams successfully navigate manufacturing challenges and ultimately deliver safer, more reliable drug products, treatments and therapies – from COVID to cancer. In this webinar, we will discuss:
- The rapid adoption of pharma-compliant remote collaboration systems across the industry
- The range of flexible devices that can be used
- Common use cases and benefits
- How to leverage augmented reality technology to improve collaboration and troubleshooting across laboratory or manufacturing teams, vendors, partners, suppliers and CMOs.
- The long-lasting impact this technology will have on manufacturing processes.
Join us and learn where this tech is headed, what type of ROI you can expect to see and why Tandem is unmatched within the Life Science industry.